A4 SOUNDS STUDIO MEMBERSHIP
Minimum sign up of 3 months
Before we get started:
If you have not yet applied for membership, please do not continue with sign up. Any membership signups which have not been approved will be cancelled and a refund will be issued. If you are interested in membership please visit one of the links below and apply:
If you have applied and have been sent here by a member of the A4 Team:
Woop! We are delighted you will be joining us at our studio!
First things first:
By signing up as a member of A4 Sounds you have accepted to uphold the values of our community:
1. RESPECT your fellow members. Sexism, racism, homophobia, transphobia or ableism will not be tolerated.
2. SUPPORT your fellow members. This is a community and we grow as artists together when we support each other.
3. SHARE with your fellow members. This is a shared workspace in many ways. We share space and resources on a daily basis, and knowledge, information, skills and opportunities when we can.
You are also confirming you have read and signed our membership agreement.
If you are happy with everything above, please select the options relevent to your membership and we’ll get you set up!
How it works:
1. Membership is €75 per month. This gives artists access to our shared workspaces and facilities.
2. There is an option to a. add a storage locker €10 – €60pm or b. a personal workspace €100pm
3. A deposit of 1 months membership is payable at the beginning and will be returned at the end of your membership if everything is in order.
4. Membership fees will be taken directly by subscription fees via our website.
5. Upon sign up you will be added to our members forum where you can access our community of artists, resources, get news of upcoming workshops, talks and exhibitions and start some conversations.
6. We will then arrange a time for you to come in and get your keys.
WiFi and bills
Outdoor garden with mezzaine & bike storage
Profile page on our website
Access to Members Forum
Access to meeting & workshop room
Free Scanning & Printing
Access to shared studio spaces (4 shared studios)
Access to all facilities
Access to shared equipment & materials
Darkroom (Colour / Black & White)
Workshop & Tools
Reduced rental fees to our Event Space for rehearsals & exhibitions
Professional Development & Training
Professional Development Training
Take part in our Members’ Exhibition each year
Take part in our exhibition exchanges with other studio groups in Ireland.
Free or Reduced fees on public workshops & courses
Regular Artist Talks and group discussion
Regular exhibitions and events
Collaboration opportunities with a wide range of artists
Opportunities to host own workshops and discussion groups or to join those hosted by our members
Ongoing support from the A4 Team
Online studio forum to share ideas, ask for help and stay in touch with our members.
40% discount on all gallery hires