We at A4 Towers want to open up our space so that more people have access to our facilities. As a result, we are rolling out a new type of membership which started Feb 1st, if you are interested please get in touch A4SOUNDS at gmail dot com or via our contacts page.
- Access to our facilities which include a workshop, a darkroom, screen-printing facilities, desk space, woodworking tools, and an electronics bench. Members can book time on tools from 10am – 10pm, Thursday to Sunday each week..
- Opportunities to exhibit work and take part in organising events
- Opportunities to hold workshops and classes in the space
- Reduced rates for taking part in training workshops and classes
- Access to the online A4 forum to collaborate with other artists, musicians, etc.
Numbers will be restricted to a maximum of 30 people, to ensure that each member can get access to the facilities. Membership will cost €50 per month, which is very cheap compared to other art spaces in Dublin, but will help us to cover the costs of materials, bills, rent and buy new equipment. A4 Sounds is a non-profit organisation, and our main aim with this new membership is to build a community around the space and get a buzz going. We hope that this will lead to more collaboration between creative people in Dublin, as well as more play-dates!
If you are interested send us an email and we can arrange a viewing time. Buses which go near by are 9,16, 49, 83. You can also get 15 to Rathmines and it’s a 10 minute walk.